Keep your furry friend happy with Four Paws Aloe Ear Mite Treatment for cats. Specially formulated with Pyrethrin and Piperonyl Butoxide, it kills ear mites on contact to keep your best friend happy. Plus, this at-home treatment for ear mites in cats features aloe vera to soothe irritated ears.
- Offers relief for cats suffering from ear mites
- Formulated with Pyrethrin and Piperonyl Butoxide to kill ear mites on contact
- Aloe vera soothes cats’ irritated skin
- For use on cats only
- Proudly made in the USA
Can provide temporary relief from minor digestive problems in cats.
- Vomiting after eating
- Retained gas
- Fast-acting liquid
- No known side effects
- May be used for kittens and young animals
- May be used for senior pets
- Can be safely used long term
- Great value with up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy to dose liquid medicine
Stinky Ears? Yeast, swelling, mites, oh my! Keep your cats’ ears safe and clean. Our water- and alcohol-free solution means you apply and leave in without causing stinky bacteria or irritation.
- Remove Wax & Odors: Wet and waxy ears mean bacterial and yeast infections, bad smells, irritation, and lots and lots of scratching. Remove odors and waxy build up naturally with kin+kind Clean Ears.
- Natural Ingredients: Fennel and lemongrass deep clean to prevent bacterial and fungal growth.
- Easy Leave In: Alcohol and water free. That means no stinging and no water left behind that can grow into odor-causing bacteria.
- Vet Formulated: Each and every Ingredient, including every essential oil, is vet approved to ensure effective and safe concentrations for your pet. Certified Leaping Bunny cruelty-free.
- Made in the USA: Every kin+kind bottle is lovingly mixed, labeled, and shipped by the hands of our employees paid a responsible, living wage in our certified USDA organic facility
End of content
End of content