Acana Premium Chunks Beef Recipe$4.99
Every can of ACANA® Premium Chunks is crafted thoughtfully from start to finish. Our Beef Recipe in Bone Broth is crafted with 85%* animal ingredients in the form of premium chunks of beef and lamb. It’s also balanced with 15%*† visible fruit and vegetables in a savory bone broth base your dog will love. Add it as a topper on your dog’s favorite ACANA kibble to provide them with more hydration and crave-worthy flavor, or feed alone for an indulgent treat at mealtime.
- The first 3 ingredients are fresh or raw beef, beef bone broth and lamb broth. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Contains premium, visible chunks of real beef
- Savory bone broth base adds a flavor your dog will crave
- Mix & match with ACANA kibble for a delicious addition to mealtime
- High in moisture to keep your dog hydrated
Beef, beef bone broth, lamb broth, sweet potatoes, beef liver, cranberries, carrots, bison, spinach, dried egg whites, dried egg product, natural flavor, organic guar gum, pumpkin, sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), blueberries, sunflower oil, herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, taurine.
(ME CALCULATED) 919 kcal/kg, 334 kcal/can (12.8oz, 363g)
ACANA Beef Recipe in Bone Broth Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)8%
- Crude fat (min.)3%
- Crude fiber (max.)2%
- Moisture (max.)82%