Adjustable pitch. Find the tone that’s best suited for your dog by adjusting the pitch on this High Frequency Whistle.
Great for long distances. Producing a sound that travels well in open spaces, the High Frequency Whistle is great for distance training and recall.
Noise sensitive breeds. The high frequency pitch of this whistle is particularly appropriate for noise-sensitive breeds such as Border Collies.
Key ring attachment. For ultimate convenience, the High Frequency Whistle is small enough to attach to your keys or wear on a neck lanyard.
$19.99 – $26.99
The Halti No Pull Harness is a must-have for dogs prone to pulling on the lead. With a unique design that offers two no pull functions this dog harness gives you back control. The stop-pull lifting feature automatically activates when your dog begins to pull, while the front control ring provides additional no pull support for stronger dogs.
A variety of animals use a hissing noise to drive away predators and The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid releases a similar sound to help correct your dog’s bad habits. The sound released from The Pet Corrector is designed by training and behavior experts to distract your dog from his bad behavior. This training aid is paw-sitively perfect if your pup is obsessed with barking, stealing food, jumping or chasing. Once your canine companion ceases the unwanted behavior, be sure to reward him with his favorite treat, he certainly deserves it!
- Interrupts bad behavior and is an essential combination tool with reward-based training methods.
- Emits a harmless hissing sound that is similar to the hiss of a snake or a cat to distract your dog.
- With 200 uses per can, it is a great training aid to stop barking, jumping up, stealing food and chasing.
- Comes with a training guide that informs pet parents of proper training and use.
- Created by Dr. Roger Mugford and is recommended and used by behaviorists and trainers around the world.
PrecautionsPressurized container may burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking during use. Do not pierce or burn, even when empty. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 122° F. Keep out of reach of children.
The 50-ml contains 50 uses per can and the 200-ml contains 150 uses per can.
End of content
End of content