Barkworthies Gullet Stick 6”
This is an “In Stock” product. We keep an inventory of this item. If this item displays “backorder” we will be getting more in the near future. Please refer to the top of the Shop page for Backorder updates.
In stock (can be backordered)
Barkworthies All-Natural Beef Gullet Sticks are high-protein dog chews made from high quality Argentinian beef. These all-natural dog chews measure approximately 6 inches in length and are great for aggressive chewers. As beneficial as they are delicious, these Beef Gullet chews clean your dog’s teeth as he gnaws! In addition to preventing buildup of tartar and plaque, these healthy dog treats also feature a natural source of glucosamine — an amino acid shown to aid in joint health. Made with only the best, most wholesome ingredients, these nutritious dog chews are part of Barkworthies full line of all-natural dog products. Additive-free, preservative-free, and chemical-free, Barkworthies strives to provide the healthiest options for your four-legged loved ones.
- All-natural dog chew sourced from high quality, Argentinian beef
- Features natural glucosamine – an amino acid shown to aid in joint health for mobility and movement
- 100% healthy and safe for your dog to digest and break down and promotes healthy teeth and gums by breaking down plaque and tartar
- Barkworthies are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. Contains no grains or gluten.
- This long-lasting chew is approximately 6 inches in length and is great for aggressive chewers. Great for dogs of all sizes
PrecautionsPlease provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.