Carna4 Chicken Dog Food
$21.99 – $138.99
This is a “By Request” Product. While we don’t keep this in stock, we’ll gladly get it in for you with our next dry goods shipment. Please refer to the cutoff dates at the top of the Shop page.
Ingredient List – Chicken Formula:
Fresh Chicken, Chicken Liver, eggs, organic sprouted barley seed, salmon, sweet potato, whole brown rice, organic sprouted flaxseed, organic sprouted lentils, organic sprouted peas, potato starch, apples, carrots, sea salt, kelp. …Nothing Else
- Eggs – As a perfect complement to our fresh table-grade chicken and its iron-rich liver, eggs serve up plentiful protein with essential amino acids needed for growth and muscle development, plus naturally occurring vitamin E and 14 key nutrients.
- Atlantic Salmon – We use quick-frozen, clean, Atlantic salmon that has been de-boned. It is an excellent source of protein, calcium, Omega-3s and vitamin D for helping to maintain strong bones with a shiny skin and coat, warding against inflammatory conditions like arthritis and combating infection.
- Organic Sprouted Barley Seed, Flaxseed, Lentils and Peas – Our Flora4 blend of some of the best natural sources of vitamins, minerals, probiotics and enzymes that supply optimum, bio-available nutrition for dogs of any age, size or breed.
- Whole Sweet Potatoes & Carrots – Rooted with natural sources of antioxidants, beta carotene (vitamin A), B vitamins and various minerals, including iron and niacin, these garden vegetables add essential nourishment to your dog’s diet.
- Whole Apples – This scrumptious fruit adds vitamins and disease-fighting antioxidants, while its pectin provides soluble fiber to keep your dog ‘regular’ and help reduce colon cancer risks.
- Kelp – This nutritious plant provides amino acids, vitamins and naturally occurring trace minerals, including iodine and potassium, as well as other essential micronutrients.
Calorie Content: ME as fed Calculated – Chicken Formula: 4,400 kcal/kg or 500 kcal/8 fl. oz. cup
Carna4 Chicken variety is whole food nutrition for all life stages of your dog. Our Canadian-made pet food starts with 100% fresh chicken (we use the muscle & flesh, not by-products) plus chicken liver & eggs. No meat or vegetable meals, ever. We then add clean, de-boned Atlantic salmon, whole produce, our certified organic sprouted seeds and nutrient-rich kelp. We then quick-bake & gently dry it to give your dog highly digestible vitamins and minerals, without synthetic additives of any kind. No vitamin needed, ever.
Our natural ingredients provide your dog a clean, complete diet that is every-day-easy. Our sprouted seed mix offers a wealth of super-nutrients, including high levels of naturally occurring antioxidants and Omega-3 fatty acids. By using these seeds in a sprouted state, we boost our food’s bio-available amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, Omega-3s and antioxidants to levels far exceeding AAFCO standards.
And thanks to our sprouted seeds, Carna4 is LOW GLYCEMIC and LOW GLUTEN – ideal for sensitive dogs. We use only 100% true food and you can easily pronounce the name of every ingredient in Carna4 because all are grown only on Canadian and American farms – not overseas factories.
Recommended Daily Feeding Guide
Ideal daily feeding portions will vary for different dogs, depending on age, size, breed, environment and activity levels. Because Carna4 is so concentrated in high quality nutrients that are easily absorbed by your dog, you will need to feed 15% to 25% fewer cups per day than most other dry foods. The amounts shown below are guidelines only and you should carefully monitor your dog’s weight, until an ideal balance is found:
|8 fl. oz. Cups per Day|
6 to 12
or Senior Dog
|3||3/4 to 1||3/4 to 1/2||1/4||3/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|5||1 to 1 1/4||1 to 3/4||3/8||1/2||1/4 to 3/8|
|10||1 1/2 to 1 3/4||1 1/2 to 1||1/2||3/4||1/2|
|15||2 to 2 1/4||1 3/4 to 1 1/2||3/4||1||5/8|
|20||2 1/2 to 2 3/4||2 1/4 to 1 3/4||1||1 1/4||3/4|
|30||3 to 3 1/2||2 3/4 to 2||1 1/4||1 3/4||1|
|40||3 1/2 to 4||3 1/4 to 2 3/4||1 1/2||2||1 1/4|
|55||–||4 to 3 1/2||2||2 3/4||1 1/2|
|75||–||–||2 1/2||3 1/2||2|
3 lb, 6 lb, 13 lb, 22 lb