Comfort Zone Cat Spray and Scratch Control Spray
To Transport Your Cat:
- Spray inside the carrier or vehicle 15 minutes before transporting your cat. We recommend spraying each corner of the carrier, the floor, and the ceiling with 1-2 spritzes per location. Reapply the spray before each trip.
To Reduce Urine Marking and Scratching in the House:
- Spray once per day on prominent objects that tend to attract – or could be attractive – to your cat. For scratching, cover the whole area being scratched with multiple sprays.
- For best results, use in combination with Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser to supplement home use.
- May see results within the first week of use.
- Allow 4 weeks to see significant changes in stress behaviors like urine marking and vertical scratching.
ANALOGUE OF FELINE PHEROMONE 15%
DIETHYLENE GLYCOL MONOETHYL ETHER 85%
In stock (can be backordered)