Dasaquin Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement
$49.99 – $69.99
Nutramax has combined over ten years of clinical use and research on their joint health supplement Cosequin with their research in advanced joint health ingredients in developing Dasuquin, a cost-effective formulation for dogs. Dasuquin combines NMX1000 ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) and decaffeinated tea with Cosequin’s FCHG49 glucosamine hydrochloride and TRH122 low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate to provide a comprehensive joint health management formula for dogs. Dasuquin is a dual synergistic formula: its specific glucosamine hydrochloride and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate have demonstrated synergy in stimulating cartilage matrix production, while ASU also acts synergistically with glucosamine.
- Easy-to-feed chewable tablets.
- Crafted for large dogs over 60 pounds.
- A comprehensive joint health management formula for dogs.
- Formulated with high-quality glucosamine, chondroitin, and ASU for further joint health support.
- This unique patented formula goes beyond a standard joint supplement with a proprietary blend of ingredients that delivers comprehensive joint support to help keep your dog active and moving.