Dr. Gary’s Best Breed Grain Free Red Meat Recipe Water Buffalo and Lamb
$19.99 – $81.99
A grain free blend of water buffalo, lamb, fruits and vegetables.
- High-quality, low-ash water buffalo meat that is rich in protein, helping build and maintain muscle mass.
- Made with taurine to support heart health.
- Gluten Free.
- Probiotics help benefit the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Natural sources of glucosamine support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes and spinach help maintain a strong immune system.
- The synergistic combination of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and chelated minerals assists in maintaining healthy skin and promoting a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Grain Free Red Meat Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70lbs. or more as an adult). This formula will benefit dogs of sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).
Water Buffalo Meal, Red Lentils, Green Peas, Chickpeas, Lamb Meal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tapioca, Dried Tomato Pomace, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Lecithin, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Salt, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Monosodium Phosphate, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.5%|
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is important to remember that your dog’s nutritional needs are unique and will vary with his environment, age and activity level. We recommend feeding to condition, this means using the following guide as a starting point, monitoring his weight and adjusting amounts accordingly. Feeding at least twice a day is optimal. Make sure fresh, clean water is available always.
|Body Weight (lbs.)
||Cups Per Day**
|Up to 10||1/4 to 3/4|
|11-23||3/4 to 1-1/4|
|24-36||1-1/4 to 1-3/4|
|37-49||1-3/4 to 2-1/4|
|50-62||2-1/4 to 3|
|63-75||3 to 3-1/2|
|76-89||3-1/2 to 4|
|90 or More||4 Cups Plus 1/2 Cup For Every 10 lbs. over 90|
** 1 cup equals approximately 114 grams of food.
Best Breed Grain Free Red Meat Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70lbs. or more as an adult).
4 lb, 26 lb
Delivery, In Store, Shipping
Lamb, Water Buffalo