Dr. Gary’s Best Breed Toy-Small Breed Recipe
$16.99 – $39.99
Holistic blend of chicken, fish, whole grains and vegetables that is perfect for all toy and small breed dogs.
- Easy chewing with mini-bite kibbles for toy and small breed dogs’ small mouths.
- Excellent option for weaning puppies and introducing kibble. Formulated for both large breed and small breed puppy growth.
- Healthful whole grains including brown rice, barley, millet and oatmeal.
- Probiotics benefit the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Natural sources of glucosamine support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots and spinach to help maintain a strong immune system.
- Excellent for skin and coat health with Omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oils.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Small Breed Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70lbs. or more as an adult). This formula will benefit dogs of sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley, Millet, Whitefish Meal, Oatmeal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Dry Eggs, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Chicken Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Lecithin, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Kelp Meal, New Zealand Green Mussel, Salt, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Taurine, Marine Microalgae, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||3.7%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||1.3%|
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is important to remember that your dog’s nutritional needs are unique and will vary with his environment, age and activity level. We recommend feeding to condition, this means using the following guide as a starting point, monitoring his weight and adjusting amounts accordingly. Feeding at least twice a day is optimal. Make sure fresh, clean water is available always.
|Body Weight (lbs.)
||Less Active (Cups Per Day)**
||Active (Cups Per Day)**
** 1 cup equals approximately 139 grams of food.
Best Breed Small Breed Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70lbs. or more as an adult).
Puppies: May feed up to 33% more than suggested adult levels to maintain optimum body weight.
Pregnant Females: Minimal increase needed during first 6 weeks. Weeks 7 through 9 increase up to 25%.
Lactating Females: Immediately after whelping nutritional demand increases by 50% when compared to maintenance levels. During peak lactation increase feeding up to 300% of regular intake.
Contains 528 Kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) and 4.0 oz. of food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
4 lb, 13 lb
Delivery, In Store, Shipping