PetAg Esbilac Puppy Milk Replacer Liquid
Esbilac Milk Replacer for Puppies substitutes for mother’s milk for orphaned and rejected puppies and is a food supplement for pregnant or lactating mother dogs.
- Contains three highly-digestible sources of protein
- Ideal supplement for pregnant or lactating dogs
Esbilac Milk Replacer for Puppies is also available in powder form.
Unopened product has a shelf life of two years from date of manufacture. There is also an expiration date, which reads “Use before ____.” Once opened, it will last 72 hours in the refrigerator. May be frozen (ice cube trays are recommended) up to 6 weeks. Milk may darken (as much as to the color of frozen cola). This does not harm the milk and it will lighten to normal color when thawed.
- For orphaned puppies, feed 2 tbsp of warm mixed liquid per 4 oz of body weight. Divide the daily rate into four to six equal feedings.
- As a food supplement, Esbilac should be mixed into the daily ration at the rate of 1 tablespoon per 5 lbs of body weight.
- For pregnant or lactating dogs, it should be mixed into daily rations 2 tsps per 5 lbs, until 2 weeks after whelping.
Water, Condensed Skim Milk, Soybean Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Cream, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Yolks, Dl-Methionine, L-Arginine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Lecithin, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Monopotassium Phosphate, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Hydroxide, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Maltodextrins, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin.
881 kcal/kg, 13.2 kcal/tbsp
In stock (can be backordered)