LCS EMT Spray
EMT SPRAY – FIRST AID SPRAY FOR DOGS
EMT Spray® is a light, non-stinging formulation of Type I hydrolyzed collagen combined with Bitrex™, the world’s bitterest substance to taste. Bitrex™ deters fur and skin biting and licking.
EMT® Spray contains the same collagen as EMT® Gel and is effective for many types of wounds and skin problems including: hot spots, first and second degree burns, foot pad injuries, cuts, abrasions and flesh tears.
- Patented hydrolysate of collagen provides fast healing of all types of wounds.
- Pump sprayer allows for clean and convenient application.
- Contains Bitrex, an extremely bitter substance, to deter licking and biting of wound.
- Great for “hot spots”, scrapes, burns and large wound areas delicate to the touch.
- Does not sting or burn.
- Helps reduce bleeding, pain and itching – protects wound.
- Collagen formula provides the scaffolding for new cell growth and helps prevent scarring.
- A must for the home and field first aid kit.
- Safe for all animals.
For use on:
- Hot spots
- Superficial wounds (cuts, abrasions)
- Traumatic wounds (flesh tears)
- Injured footpads
- Surgical wounds
- Other general dermatological conditions
Directions for Use:
- Cleanse wound thoroughly with water or saline.
- Apply EMT® Spray directly into the wound and onto the surrounding area.
- If needed, cover wound with a non-stick dressing (Telfa®). Allow to air dry on superficial wounds.
- Reapply EMT® Spray and redress daily (if needed).
- Type I hydrolyzed collagen
- Purified Water