Northwest Naturals Cat Freeze Dried Rabbit Treats
We use the same meats found at your finest natural food stores. All of our muscle and organ meats are chopped (not ground) partially frozen at the time of processing to ensure the availability of the highest quality nutrients, then individually quick frozen to keep the integrity of the ingredient quality.
Our recipes are very simple: muscle meat, organ meats and natural raw ground bone, all from the same species. No added fruits or vegetables. A true carnivore diet!
- Freeze Dried Diets in the perfect cat size nibbles
- Pour and feed straight from the bag
- Always make sure water is available with any freeze dried foods
- Shelf life for freeze dried is 2 years unopened – 1-2 mos. if stored properly after opening
- Complete and Balanced Diets can also be used for treats or as a topper
- All poultry products are HPP’d for product and food handling safety
- Highest quality muscle and organ meats
- Chicken, Duck, Turkey and Whitefish – Sourced in the USA. Rabbit sourced in France.
- No Added Hormones and Antibiotic Free – Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in poultry.
Package Size: 4 oz
Rabbit with Bone, Rabbit Heart, Rabbit Liver, Gelatin, Water, Dulse Powder, Dried Kelp, Ground Flaxseed, Organic Psyllium Husk Powder, Salmon Oil, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin B Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (as preservative). Vitamin D3 Supplement.
*Fish Oil – Combination of Alaska Wild Caught Salmon, Pollock and Herring Oils
Northwest Naturals uses Distilled Water and our Salmon Oil and Fish Oil comes from wild caught fish.
|RABBIT CAT FOOD|| FREEZE DRIED
|Copper (ppm)||17.0 ppm|
|Zinc (ppm)||245.0 ppm|
Fresh meats and produce have a nutritional variation season to season.
Our nutritional analysis are calculated on an average.