Northwest Naturals Freeze Dried Raw Diet For Cats – Beef & Trout Recipe
Out of stock
Our recipes are very simple: muscle meat, organ meats, and natural raw ground bone, all from the same species. No added fruits or vegetables. A true carnivore diet!
- Freeze drying offers many of the benefits of a raw frozen diet with the added convenience of a shelf stable and easily portable product.
- Freeze Dried Diets in the perfect cat-size nibbles
- Pour and feed straight from the bag
- Always make sure water is available with any freeze-dried foods
- Shelf life for freeze-dried is 2 years unopened – 1 to 2 months if stored properly after opening
- Complete and Balanced Diets can also be used for treats or as a topper
- Highest quality muscle and organ meats
Northwest Naturals Beef & Trout Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AFFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Beef Heart, Trout with Ground Bone, Ground Beef Bone, Beef, Beef Liver, Egg, Water, Gelatin, Dulse Powder, Dried Kelp, Ground Flaxseed, Organic Psyllium Husk Powder, Salmon Oil, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin B Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate,Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (as preservative), Vitamin D3 Supplement.
|Nutrition||Raw Frozen||Freeze Dried|
|ME (kcal per kg)||2125||3807|
|ME (kcal per oz) (calculated)||61||134|
Fresh meats and produce have a nutritional variation season to season.
Our nutritional analysis are calculated on an average.
From Oregon, Washington, and Utah.
Striated muscle (skeletal and cardiac) from cattle is an excellent source of protein. All of our beef is free range, grass fed and sourced from a USDA inspected and passed human facility.
From the Columbia River.
Sustainably sourced Rainbow Trout. Especially nutrient-dense for its relative caloric density which means less food is required for the same nutrient intake.
Available in 11oz. Bag