Nulo Freestyle Minced Salmon & Turkey
Your little tiger will always be ready for mealtime with Nulo Freestyle Minced Salmon & Turkey in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat & Kitten Food. Featuring an irresistible flavor duo of salmon and turkey, every morsel is packed with animal-sourced protein – just like he’d find in the wild – to fuel all his adventures and help him maintain strong, lean muscles! A natural carnivore, your kitty will love the meaty, tender bites and whisker-licking gravy, and he’s sure to appreciate that there’s zero grains, corn, wheat or anything artificial. Plus, it’s also loaded with vitamins, minerals, taurine and healthy omegas to keep him looking and feeling his best. Just open the easy-pull tab on the purr-fectly portioned can, and bring on all those satisfied purrs.
- Complementary protein duo features salmon and turkey as top ingredients for the animal protein and flavor your little carnivore craves.
- Zero grains, carrageenan, meat by-products, corn, wheat, soy or artificial preservatives, colors or flavoring.
- Packed with whole-body health nutrients like vitamins, minerals, omegas and essential taurine for overall well-being.
- Keeps your kitty hydrated with plenty of moisture from broth-based gravy, and has an irresistible texture cats love.
- Made in the USA and comes in conveniently portioned, easy-open cans to make mealtime easy and hassle-free.
Salmon, Salmon Broth, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver, Turkey, Dried Egg Whites, Carrots, Dried Ground Peas, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Ground Flaxseed, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Blueberries, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Inulin, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid.
887 kcal/kg or 75 kcal/can