ORIJEN Six Fish Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
$27.99 – $106.99
Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so their Biologically Appropriate diet is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Six Fish recipe is made with a variety of succulent fish including fresh or raw** wild-caught whole mackerel, whole herring, monkfish, Acadian redfish, flounder, and whole hake. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need.
Nourish As Nature Intended®
- Protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
- 85% quality fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients are raw fish ingredients
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
**Our raw ingredients are the same as our fresh, but are frozen at the peak of freshness to preserve nutrients.
Whole mackerel, whole herring, monkfish, Acadian redfish, flounder, whole hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, pollock meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, safflower oil, whole peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, sunflower oil, lentil fiber, natural fish flavor, whole chickpeas, pea starch, herring oil, vitamin E supplement, mixed tocopherols (preservative), whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Calorie content (calculated): ME 3900 kcal/kg, (468 kcal per 8oz. cup). Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 39% from protein, 19% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ORIJEN Six Fish Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)38%
- Crude fat (min.)18%
- Crude fiber (max.)4%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)18%
- Sugars (max.)1.3%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.7%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.4%
- Calcium (min.)1.6%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.3%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.)300 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.