Pet Naturals of Vermont Lawn Aid Chews
Lawn Aid is a formula designed to balance your dog’s urine pH to prevent unsightly discoloration of your lawn. This combination of cranberry, yucca, DL-Methionine and brewers yeast helps to keep grass green all season long. Cranberry Extract also supports proper urinary tract health. These chicken liver flavored chews are suitable for dogs of all sizes, breeds, and ages.
- Contains Methionine an amino acid that helps reduce ammonia
- Brewer’s Yeast contains B vitamins for a light diuretic effect, which means that the dog is urinating more with urine that has a lower nitrogen concentration
- Lower nitrogen concentration will help fertilize the lawn rather than give the lawn a nitrogen burn or dog spot
- Yucca Schidigera is an herb that binds ammonia, which helps to reduce the nitrogen burn effect caused by urine
- Cranberry Extract is an herb that helps to maintain urinary tract health
In stock (can be backordered)