Sticky Paws Furniture Strips
When Destructo-Kitty won’t stop clawing furniture or ripping curtains, something’s gotta give. Sticky Paws Furniture Strips are a completely safe, humane alternative to declawing; just apply the transparent tape with texture cats can’t stand to touch to the object being clawed and Destructo-Kitty will decide it’s just more fun to find a bug to chase.
- Transparent adhesive training aids that can be used virtually anywhere without leaving sticky residue, easy to apply and remove
- Ideal for use on screens, furniture, carpets, and any area that has become the focus of your cat’s unwanted attention, discourages cats from clawing and pawing
- Medical-grade adhesive strips apply directly to furnishings and are harmless to cats and furniture when used as directed
- Helps control inappropriate elimination
- 2″ x 12″ strips come in packages of 24
Sticky Paws may damage certain surfaces (including wood finishes, painted surfaces, leather, vinyl, microfiber and wallpaper), so always test a small piece of Sticky Paws on an inconspicuous area before applying. Sticky Paws is ineffective on surfaces treated with non-stick and/or stain-repellent products, such as Scotchgard. HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Sticky Paws is not intended for animal or human consumption, and may cause injury or death. If ingestion occurs, seek immediate medical attention.