Wondercide Flea & Tick Yard Spray
Covers up to 5,000 sq ft. This ready-to-use yard spray is proven to work against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and even more bugs, while the residue is safe for beneficials like bees and butterflies. It’s a smart, convenient choice powered by plants and is ready to use. Just attach and hose, spray, and let the play time continue. No dry time needed!
Wondercide is proven to work without the conventional ingredients. Our lineup of plant-powered sprays, spot ons, collars, and shampoos harness the power of nature to do the job. Lab-tested to protect your pet from fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Loved by people, pets, and pollinators. It’s all good.
Kills, Repels and Prevents:
- Flea Eggs
- Japanese Beetles
Designed for outdoor use: yard, garden, deck, patio
- Lab tested and proven to work
- Exceeds the same effectiveness standards required for conventional products
- Kills by contact and repels
- Plant powered
- Made with steam-distilled natural essential oils
- Spray & Play(TM) convenience with no dry time needed
- Can be used in fruit and vegetable gardens (not rated organic)
- Residue is safe for beneficials like bees and butterflies
- Cruelty free
- USA made with U.S. and global components
Complete coverage is key, especially in shaded area
- To cover 5,000 sq ft, attach hose to ready-to-use sprayer and turn on water.
- Push the small white tab on the top of the sprayer over to the side and turn the dial to the ON position.
- Spray the perimeter of your home from ground level up several feet onto the siding to encourage bugs to go away from your house. Continue into the yard and apply walking at a steady pace and using a sweeping motion with the sprayer. Work your way to the property or fence line. Spray trees from the base and up as high as possible.
- Do a second application 2-10 days apart to break the pest life cycle. Apply at the low end of the range if pest pressure is high. If needed, repeat until control over bugs is established.
- Apply every month or as needed to maintain results. With mosquitoes, more frequent applications may be necessary. Refill your ready-to-use sprayer with Wondercide Outdoor Pest Control concentrate by adding 8-10 oz of concentrate and 20-22 oz of warm water.